Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Two Good Reasons For Homeland Security

Katrina --->

<---9/11

Here are two pictures: one of a man-made disaster, one of a natural disaster. Yet, both pictures tell the same story.

"Two Good Reasons for Homeland Security"

I was going to tell you the story (as any good muse would) but I think I'd like to hear your story-first. What are our options (i.e., immediate, short term, long term, who is in control of these options, etc....)? What are the opportunities (i.e., social, economic, educational, technological, government, etc.....)? Only caveat is whatever story you tell has to tie into the title provided above. Don't worry about grammar or spelling. I'll see what I get and maybe I'll write a compilation of sorts... What do you think? Happy writing!

top of page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home